JOIN OUR TEAM
At Vernon/RTC, our employees are our most valuable asset.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and cooperate fully with the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
We accept applications year-round for all career opportunities, ensuring we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicants once a position becomes available.
If you apply for a specific position or location we will only contact you if we are interested in pursuing you as an applicant.
- At least 18 years of age
- Flexibility to work any day/all hours
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Background check processed
- Computer skills assessment test administered for all office positions (Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows)
- Valid CDL or DL with copy of MVR may be required, depending on position
- Previous foodservice or distribution experience preferred — training available
Dependent upon experience and location.
Comprehensive benefit package offered to all full-time employees (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
How to apply:
Download an application and present it to our HR Admin in person. For any questions regarding employment please contact us at (323) 888-2500.
Download a driver application and present it to our HR Admin in person. Driver applicants must submit the following:
- Complete company driver application
- Current 10-year state issued MVR (Motor Vehicle Report - H6)
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Your ability to read and follow instructions will be taken into consideration.